Note: In addition, I create and maintain this website, all design work, logos, images, layout and videos myself - unless otherwise noted.
A labor of love: Design work I've created for The Capitol Encore Academy, such as the versions of the school mascot and Zine Logo. These are created in collaboration with my students to create ideas, and I bring them to life with my background in graphic design.
Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts with Dual Concentration in Graphic Arts & Painting.
Fayetteville State University, 2012.
Audio-Video Production Journeyman.
Community College of the Air Force, 2006.
The Defense Information School, 2004.
- Independent Artist. Photographer, Designer & Visual Art Consultant, 2009-Present
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fayetteville
City of Fayetteville
Cool Springs Downtown District Design Committee
- The Capitol Encore Academy. Fayetteville, NC.
Community Outreach and Branding Project Manager, 2015-Present
- King Signs. Graphic Designer, 2011
- USASOC - Fort Bragg. Command Photographer, Publication Design and Layout, Special Projects 2009-2011
- U.S. Air Force. Various locations.
Photography, Layout, Design and Audio-Video Production for print, web and public outreach and information. 2004-2009
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Logos & Branding
- MAC and PC
- Large-format Printers
- Digital Photography
- Digital Manipulation
- Layout & Typography
- Darkroom & Alternative Process
- Video Production